We only collect the bare minimum data necessary to provide the best service possible. We are not in the business of selling customer data, advertising, tracking, building profiles, etc. We're in the business of providing you with a website, and only collect enough data to effectively do that. Any data we collect presents a liability to us, and it's in our best-interest to minimize liabilities.
Your content and ownership
You retain full ownership of all your content and we will never sell, lease, rent or otherwise share your content without your consent. Keep in mind, though, that all uploaded images (even those on private pages) are subject to internal review to ensure no illegal content is being put on our servers.
What data do we collect, and why?
- Email address: Your email address is used to sign into your website, validate password changes, send you payment notifications, and send you emails announcing product updates.
- Operating system and browser type: We save your operating system and browser info so we can better-help you should you contact us for help, and also to understand which browsers are popular with our clients.
- The date you last signed in: We save the date you last signed into our system to help find inactive accounts and get an idea of how often people make changes to their websites.
- IP address: We save your last-used IP address to get an idea of your general location and to have the ability to block malicious actors.
- Payment cardholder's phone number: We collect the payment cardholder's phone number so we're able to contact them should there be a payment dispute.
Third-parties who process your data
Here is a list of those third parties, links to their privacy policies, data we share with each, and reasons for doing so:
|Service provider||Data collected or shared||Purpose|
|Contact details, Financial information||This service keeps financial data and processes payments for us.|
|Name, Email address, Emails sent to customer support||We use this to handle customer support emails.|
|Email address, Contact form messages||We use this service for sending transactional emails and emails sent from contact forms.|
|Email address||We use this to send emails to customers about news, like product updates.|
|Cookies||This is a web analytics service: we use it to track your use of the service, and prepare reports on user activity.|
|Cookies||This is a web analytics service: We use it to track your use of the service, and prepare reports on user activity.|
Rights to your data
Even though we don't keep much data on you, you can request a copy by emailing us and asking: support#22slides#com
Right to be forgotten
When an account is closed, your identifiable financial data is instantly and irreversibly erased, while all other data except your email address is retained for six months before being permanently erased. We do this as a courtesy to offer people a grace period for changing their mind and resuming service without losing their websites and having to start from scratch.
The only data retained afterwards is your email address, used to send important news about updates to our service. These emails have an easy-to-see "unsubscribe" button at the bottom that let you unsubscribe at any time.
If you'd instead like your data to be removed before the six month timeline, you can have to done by emailing us and asking: support#22slides#com
Although we go to great lengths to protect your data by using the latest technologies and standards available, we can't legally guarantee your information will not be misused or disclosed to third parties. We cannot be held liable to you in any way for any such misuse or disclosure. You use our service at your own risk.
Consent and Modifications
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us at support#22slides#com.
Last changed on May 25 2018